Brad Rutledge

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Emperor's Pants Have No Knees


One day I woke up & went to put on some jeans for the day, and a bad realization occurred - I didn't have any jeans I could wear. All of my blue jeans, including the ones that fit well & were fairly new, suddenly had holes in the knees!

Well, obviously, I can & do wear these on the weekend - but pants with holes aren't especially good for work. The reason for my holey jeans is that I've been spending a lot of my time on the floor on my knees, with my 10 month-old son, Finn.

So, in a way, it sucks that I went through some good jeans so quickly. But on the other hand, I'm glad I'm spending so much time down with the kiddo! Seeing the world from his perspective is one of my favorite things to do today!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home